TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to our order volume fluctuation, we reserve the right to substitute with similar product of equal or greater value. However, product substitution is very unlikely since the vast majority of our orders are produced at our own production facility. For the year 2013, our substitution rate was 1.5%. The following rules for substitution will apply:
• Gourmet Gifts & Specialty Items (including, but not limited to, Fruit and Gift Baskets, Cookies, Cakes, Chocolates, Teddy Bears and Balloons): These items may be substituted with another specialty item of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category. Images of gift baskets represent number of product included, type, colour and shape of basket and actual product variety will vary. No Recipient/ Wrong Address Please provide us with instructions at point of sale of what to do if no one is available to receive your gift (such as leave with a neighbor, leave in a designated area). If no person is present to accept the order at the location specified ,our driver will act in his or her discretion based on weather conditions, safety, security, etc. There will be a re-delivery fee of $8.00 under these circumstances. Please note, our couriers do not call prior to delivery. Please ensure the recipient is home to receive items. There will be a re-delivery fee of $8.00 under these circumstances. If an incorrect or incomplete address was provided by the customer, a fee up to the entire cost of the order (including delivery) will apply. Please check your delivery information carefully at time of order. Please note: We are not responsible for late deliveries caused by Acts of God, including but not limited to: adverse weather conditions like storms, hurricanes or earthquakes, and no refunds will be issued for these reasons. please call 1-800-416-8631 to ensure availibility for your area. Butzi Gift Baskets is not responsible for orders left at door being stolen. Butzi Gift Baskets now offers CONTACT-FREE DELIVERY - please specify any specific delivery instructions in the "Instructions and Comments" box at checkout Product Replacement Our products come fresh straight from supplier and are always come with in detailed packaging . If you received your order damaged;
• Please take a photo of the product and email the photo, along with your name, order number, and the nature of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Quality complaints must be received within three (3) days following delivery, due to the perishable nature of our products.
• Once damage is confirmed, we will be happy to re-send a new product at our expense, or issue a store credit.
• To have your order refunded we will email you the free return label. Please email the label to your recipient and they will need to return the order to their nearest Purolator depot. Once the order has been returned to us, we will refund you. Please note package must be received back no later then three (3) days after label was created.
• All changes and updates to your order should be done within one (1) hour of placing the order. Please double check all the information in your order when you place it. Changes and updates that are requested after this one (1) hour period are subject to a $10 administration fee. On cancellation Store credit will be provided for all orders paid via PayPal. Unfortunately during peak holidays it is extremely difficult to make changes to an existing order. We will make every effort, but change requests are not guaranteed.
• It may be possible to cancel your order. Please be advised that a minimum $25.00 cancellation fees will apply. Unfortunately we cannot cancel orders that have been prepared or are already out with courier for delivery. Any and all orders placed during peak holidays (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas ) are final.